U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Law deals with the legal rights, duties, and obligations of aliens in the United States. Under U.S. Immigration Law an “alien” is a person who is not an American citizen who has come to the United States temporarily or permanently.
As an immigration law firm, we help clients obtain a variety of visas, permanent residency or naturalization, and with foreign adoptions.
We specialize in the following areas of immigration law:
1. Eligibility to Permanent Residency in U.S.,
– Family Based Petitions,
– Employment-Based Petitions (Business Immigration),
– Investor Petitions (EB-5 Investor Visa),
2. Naturalization – the process through which a legal permanent resident becomes an American citizen
3. Representation in Removal Proceedings (Deportation)
4. Asylum applications
5. Consular processing or visa extensions.
6. “Crimigration” – The effect of a criminal conviction upon your immigration status. Whether you already have a criminal conviction or you have been arrested, charged or involved in a criminal trial, please contact us asap so we can determine how these instances affect your immigration status.
Document translation and notarization are offered for your convenience.
Please call our office at 678-615-8529 (8LAW) to set up a consultation.
Search our Website
Like Us On Facebook
- Detained Dads: ICE Re-Separated Our Families as Punishment August 20, 2018 The Daily Beast
- Federal immigration lawyers have asked to reactivate thousands of closed deportation cases August 20, 2018 LA Times
- New lawsuit claims Trump illegally denied asylum claims of separated parents August 20, 2018 Vox