U.S. Immigration Law deals with the legal rights, duties and obligations of aliens in the United States. According to US Immigration Law, an “alien” is a person who is not an American citizen who has come in United States either temporary or permanently.
It is the immigration attorney’s role to help clients in obtaining a US work visa, for example, or other type of visa, permanent residency or naturalization, or to adopt a child from another country.
We specialize in the following areas of immigration law:
1. Eligibility to Permanent Residency in US:
– Family Based Petitions
– Employment Based Petitions (Business Immigration)
– Investor Petitions (EB-5 Investor Visa)
– Other Miscellaneous Categories
2. Naturalization – the process through which a legal permanent resident becomes an American citizen
3. Representation in Removal Proceedings (Deportation)
4. Asylum applications
5. We have also helped clients with Consular processing or visa extensions. Document translation and notarization are offered for your convenience.