Hanea Law Firm is committed to provide high quality professional legal services at reasonable costs and superior customer services through knowledge, integrity, care and the latest available technology to insure efficiency and the best results for our clients.
Our attorney specializes primarily in immigration law, serving individuals as well as corporate clients. We represent and advise individual and corporate clients on all aspects of U.S. immigration matters, including asylum and removal defense. Because U.S. immigration laws are federal laws rather than state laws, we are able to provide our immigration services to clients across United States or even abroad.
We also handle civil litigation matters. Over the years we have represented individuals as well as businesses in cases involving: breach of contract, equity relief, landlord – tenant issues, real estate foreclosures, homeowner’s associations – property owner disputes, and others.
After performing hundreds of real estate closings over the years, our law firm has decided to affiliate with a local law firm and title company in order to offer our clients the best experience available in Atlanta metro for their real estate closings needs.
Our firm prides itself for providing our clients with:
- A wide range of legal services;
- Flat fees for immigration services that are predictable and guaranteed, allowing our clients to know in advance of the costs involved with no surprises and no add-on fees;
- Excellent customer service – we know that communication with our clients is very important and the attorney will continuously keep you informed during the duration of your case.
- Zealous representation – meaning that we keep current with the legislation and prepare for each case without taking any shortcuts and thus assuring the best legal representation possible;
- Ability to represent clients in all Georgia Courts, starting with Magistrate courts to the Supreme Court of Georgia, as well as Federal courts in the Eleven Circuit.
We understand that, by choosing our firm, you are showing that you trust our ability to successfully represent you and we want to assure you that we do not take your trust lightly. We are here to listen to you, understand you, guide you and advice you, always with your interest in mind.