Welcome To The Hanea Law Firm
Here’s what you can expect when the Hanea Law Firm handles your Immigration, Business and Estate Planning needs:
We will be honest with you about the merits of your case. We don’t take money if we can’t help. We will give you a timeline and we will stick to it.
Everyone in our firm has experiences similar to yours. We know how powerless and frustrating the legal process can be so we do everything we can to make it smooth for you.
We’ve spent almost 10 years achieving the results that our clients want. We’ll do the same for you.
We excel at exceeding expectations.
Hanea Law Firm works with clients throughout Northern Georgia including those in Gwinnett, Fulton, Dekalb, Hall, Barrow, and Forsyth counties. We are conveniently located in the Lawrenceville area. We handle business transactions, immigration issues, and estate planning. As part of our desire to make what can be a tough process easier we offer consultation hours outside of the regular 9-5. These fill up fast so call to schedule your appointment today at 678-615-8LAW.
English, French, and Romanian are spoken in our office. (We also have the Google Translator button on the top right of our page for your convenience. We take no responsibility for the accuracy of the translations).
Legal Disclaimer: The legal information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice, nor the formation of a lawyer or attorney client relationship. Any results set forth herein are based upon the facts of that particular case and do not represent a promise or guarantee. Please contact an attorney for a consultation on your particular legal matter.
Search our Website
- Immigration agencies share vague plans to reunite migrant parents and children July 19, 2018 Los Angeles Times
- Judge halts deportations of reunited migrant families July 18, 2018 NBC News
- Amid A Hispanic Boom, Conflicting Feelings On Immigration July 18, 2018 NPR
- Cold, Hunger and Sleeplessness. Immigrant Children Describe Dire U.S. Detention Conditions July 18, 2018 Time
- Closed for Business: Trump Administration Moves to Shrink Grounds for Asylum July 18, 2018 The New York Times
- County Jail in New York Receives Hundreds of Asylum Seekers July 17, 2018 The Wall Street Journal
- ‘They are our neighbors’: Activists decry recent ICE arrests in Northwest D.C. July 17, 2018 The Washington Post
- A Look At Immigration From A Virginia Town With A Fast-Growing Hispanic Population July 17, 2018 NPR
- U.S. judge, Trump administration spar over immigrant child safety July 16, 2018 Reuters
- Immigrant kids held in shelters: ‘They told us to behave, or we’d be there forever’ July 16, 2018 The Washington Post